In today’s ever changing workforce many organizations find themselves…
- paying the high price of executive and/or contingent Recruiters to source for niche requirements.
- having the business impacted by the long term vacancy in a hard to fill role.
- still doing a lot of the search/recruiting work even though they have a search firm engaged.
- needing to hire, but they don’t have a Recruiter on their team.
- anticipating growth or a high turnover due to retirement of their existing workforce.
- the fees for a professional search correlated to the value you are receiving?
- your search Partner clearly understood your search up front resulting in spending your time more productively talking with only qualified candidates?
- your search Partner reached passive candidates in industry-leading organizations?
- timelines and milestones were clearly established and reported on for each search?
- you were confident and proud of how your employment brand was represented in the marketplace?
- your Partner communicated promptly and provided quality pre-qualification, behavioral based, interview notes that provided all the information you would typically gather in your first interview with a candidate?
The team at Kyler Professional Search has established a model that we believe addresses the toughest problem in corporate America today… finding top talent in a cost efficient way.
We Strive To Be “Difference Makers”.
- Relationship TRUMPS Revenue — While revenue is important to running any business, we KNOW that doing the RIGHT things to build lasting relationships will drive long term referrals and revenue.
- Customized Pricing — Our pricing is customized based on relationship and complexity of search. Our pay-for-performance bonus model has proven to be highly successful in getting top notch talent hired fast!
- We partner with over 1,000 professional Recruiter’s to share candidate databases, reaching across many disciplines, industries and geographies.
- Most importantly we CARE about your company as if it were our own!
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”